Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and by continuing to use the website, you agree to these changes. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Estate Legal’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘this firm’ refers to Estate Legal Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is Trym Lodge, Bristol, BS9 3HQ. Our registration number is 10654675.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website does not provide or offer legal or other advice. You should not rely on it as legal advice. We do not accept liability to any person who does rely on the content of this website.
- Estate Legal does not make any representations or provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and we expressly exclude lability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither Estate Legal or any of its employees will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the site and we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- We also expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and we are not responsible for any information they contain. Estate Legal makes no representations as to the security, quality or property of any website which may be accessed through its website. Users click on external links at their own risk and Estate Legal cannot be held liable for any damage or implications caused by visiting those external links.
- Estate Legal uses ant-virus software to protect the website content. However, we cannot guarantee that the downloads are free from viruses, and you should take your own virus precautions.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Unless we agree otherwise, you may only print or copy items for your personal, non-business use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property or, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You agree not to post or transfer to our website, any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory or in breach of any copyright or intellectual property rights or that will cause any damage to data, software or the performance of any computer system.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.